Meant to be completed by those people out of high school!
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?
Here are some questions for the people who are a little more mature...
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
at home, by candlelight, with good music playing
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
twelve years ago at my sister's hotel party
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Gangstas don't dance.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Somewhere listening to my favorite music or the typical male answer, having sex.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
8. How many colleges did you attend?
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It was clean and it went it my jeans
10. GAS PRICES!
Doesn't matter...I have to drive so I have to pay
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you..?
A beach in Brazil and it doesn't matter who I take, as long as she refused to wear clothes while we were there.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I can't believe I am fully rested.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
"I really need to find a girlfriend. One who will....zzzzzzzzzzz...."
14. Favorite style of underwear?
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
cleaning my bedroom
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
18. Get up early or sleep in?
19. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I don't like looking people in the eye because I don't like the way I look and I'm afraid that my breathe may stink.
22. How many joints pop when you get out of bed in the morning?
Knees, elbows and back
23. What is the biggest amount of $$ you have made from a yardsale?
Never had a yard sale.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA or other mini market type place?
Cigarettes, juice and/or gas
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented?
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace?
nah, stalking is creepy
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Watching people fight
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
31. What's your drink of choice?
soda - Coke
mixed - Buffalo Wild Wings' WTFDIPMC (Where the fuck did I park my car)...its a real drink!
straight - tangeray
beer - Red Stripe
32. Cowboys or Indians?
33. Cops or Robbers?
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
yeah...but they always do something stupid in the end
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
Eddie Murphy playing Sherman Clump
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of "Lost" would you be?
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje aka Adebesi from OZ
37. What do you want when you are sick?
38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Courtney Parker, the girl I had a crush on in High school.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Q 105.1 out of Jackson
42. Norm or Cliff?
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? The cosby show
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Not being aggresive enough in the begining.
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
No...I really don't like anyone I work with...we're just co-workers
46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
to many people to list
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
50. Last book you read all the way through?
never read a book all the way through
51. Do you have a teddy bear?
No but I have a stuffed pig
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
In the car on the way to school.
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
54. Number of texts in a day?
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
56. Do you go to church?
I don't believe in organized religion
57. Pencil or pen?
58. Bueller??? Bueller??? Bueller? Anyone? Frye?
59. How many jobs have you had?
38 since graduating High school...41 in my lifetime.
60. What do you want to achieve in life?
Atonement and balance